Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spark People

nav_logo_v3

There is a cool web community called Spark People that I just joined. I has a ton of tools at your diposal: calorie counters, support group, exercise plan and even porkchops recipes.Think of it as a healthy lifestyle/weight lose plan, MySpace with encouraging and supportive adults, and Wordpress were you blog your little heart out. I am new to it myself so I'll try to keep the gushing to a minimum but you wouldn't believe all the weight loss tools they offer. Oh and I forgot the best part it's free. The diet plan, the exercise plan, the diet tracker, and the recipes; everything you need to lose weight or gain a healthy lifestyle is free. If you are looking to lose weight you should at least check it out. If you decide to join tell LLNLBLOG sent you and look for my page.


For a little intro check out the video, but I think it is better to check out the website first (the video is a great tuturial but not very exciting).





Other popular plans:


National Body Challenge



Oprah's Best Life Series









0 comments:

Wellness Wednesday   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP